PDA

View Full Version : newbie just arrived!

kevy21
03-11-2006, 08:14 PM
hi there jsut thought id come register to come take alook at this site im from a site called VxON where there was a link to here

just wanted to say :hello_bird:

and to :welcome: my self :banana4:

Tsia
03-11-2006, 08:42 PM
Hello and Welcome Kevy ...
You will enjoy this site.. I am hooked already and everyone is dead nice! LOL
(I was told to say that) joke...
Tsia xxx

P.S. Man U is POO!! lmao

Nemo
03-11-2006, 09:18 PM
Hello and welcome to fishkeeping.com :D enjoy your stay////
:)

kevy21
05-11-2006, 12:02 AM
thanks i will be staying since i decided to keep my tank a maybe get rid of some of the fish and start again cause i have grown found of my angel fish and wanna try to breed them or maybe just keep a tank just for angel fish?

can i ask how many different angel fish are there for a tropical tank ive heard of an ghost angel fish is this true if so are they alot dearer than normal angels as i have not see them in any fish shops?

also can discus fish be kept with angels i also would like to have ago at this fish as well but affraid of messing up as they can cost alot!

any advice would be good

Nemo
05-11-2006, 12:06 AM
thanks i will be staying since i decided to keep my tank a maybe get rid of some of the fish and start again cause i have grown found of my angel fish and wanna try to breed them or maybe just keep a tank just for angel fish?

can i ask how many different angel fish are there for a tropical tank ive heard of an ghost angel fish is this true if so are they alot dearer than normal angels as i have not see them in any fish shops?

also can discus fish be kept with angels i also would like to have ago at this fish as well but affraid of messing up as they can cost alot!

any advice would be good
there are dozen types of angels mate

ghost angelfish is same as other angels, only diff is it comes in white/greyish color and some have yellow top....iv got one, its in the photoplog, BIG WHITE angel lol

kevy21
05-11-2006, 12:17 AM
hmmm so wot about discus fish are they ok to kepp i hear there prone to hole in the head?

Nemo
05-11-2006, 12:28 AM
hmmm so wot about discus fish are they ok to kepp i hear there prone to hole in the head?
:( havnt handled discussses yet lmao