PDA

View Full Version : Closing Down Sale, Everything Must Go Reefranch Leeds

Timo
30-09-2007, 06:56 PM
Will be here as long as it takes to get rid if the great stock we have here. I anticipate 2 months? It is all at trade plus VAT so I guarantee that no one will find it cheaper else where. If you do I am most likely to match it, but I fail to see how anyone could beat the prices because there is absolutely no profit in them! We have lots of supplies of just about everything you would need to run a TM aquarium. We have one of our systems currently up for grabs, but have had loads of interest even at full price last week. Obviously this is now at trade plus VAT. We also have some really fantastic corals, fish and inverts. You won't beat the quality of our livestock plus it is priced at what I paid for it

I need all your support to help me reduce my loss on the Store, I would appreciate all your help. TRUST ME, at this stage it is not taking advantage of me- you would be doing yourself and me a big favour

Chris
X

http://reefranch.co.uk/06front/index7.html

A few examples of stuff on offer;

We have MCE 500 @ 118.82 + VAT
MCE 600 @ 139.12 + VAT
MCE 300 89.58 + VAT
Turbo Flotor Multi SL @ 127.67 + VAT
Bio Star Flotor @ 75.18 + VAT

I am sorry but because we are constantly rammed with people getting bargains. I am unable to answer enquries about what stock we have. There is around £16,000 + VAT of trade stuff here. I am simply not able to help you on line because it is taking me away from paying customers in the Store. Please come and see what we have, there is loads of nice stuff.

Chris
X

Get yourself down there and get a bargin if you need anything.