Thread: One Lucky Fish

One Lucky Fish

Was feeding my fish on Sunday, and after this I nipped out with the Mrs shopping.

After getting back a hour later I sat down to watch some Telly in my fish room, then after about five minutes I could just hear a faint noise coming from behind my fish tank, at that point I knew this was a fish that had jumped out and it could of been there for some time

Got my Mrs to try and help me get the fish from the back of the tank knowing that it might be to late to save it, at this point I could just see with a Touch that it was my big greedy Regal Tang and I only had 2" from the back of the tank to the wall to try and get it, plus it was about four feet away from were I could get to see it.

Anyway after about ten minutes with a long net and the Mrs holding what cables she could up for me so that I could try and drag the fish towards me.

Thinking that's it dead by now i could only manage to move it by rolling it over and over to get it near me, in the end I got hold of it and put it in a bucket of tank water to clean all the dust that had stuck to it and to my surprise it was still alive

One Lucky Fish indeed.

IMG_2123.jpgIMG_2131.jpgIMG_2132.jpgIMG_2130.jpg
    Last edited by Gary R; 06-11-2018 at 01:40 PM.

Re: One Lucky Fish

You were lucky I came down one morning to find my scooter blenny was on top of the condensation tray needless to say the lights didn't help

Quote Originally Posted by lost View Post
    You were lucky I came down one morning to find my scooter blenny was on top of the condensation tray needless to say the lights didn't help
    Did it Survive ?

As you can see above my Regal Tang still as bits of fluff stuck to him …..but he is still as greedy at feeding time but I bet he will think twice before jumping again

No it was dead when i found it the lights dried it out