Thread: A new Fish tank is Born in Gary's House

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: A new Fish tank is Born in Gary's House

Quote Originally Posted by JulieKensai View Post
    Wow this is a clean looking setup! It looks extremely expensive haha I’m almost a little jelly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi and welcome to fish-keeping.com

It as cost me a bit of money this time round as i had to replace the tank, stand, couple of light fittings, corals and the back room carpet with the fish tank losing all its water due to the sealant splitting down one side of the glass and flooding the room well i was still at work.... it was not a nice site when i got home as you will see from the link below at the bottom

But these things happen and it makes you wonder why am i doing this again.... but its in my blood and a hobby that i like a lot

I'v been out this weekend getting a few more Corals to fill it up a bit more as you do, so will be posting the pictures of them on here when i get 5 mins

So JulieKensai do you have a fish tank ? if so what sort ...how long have you been in this hobby please let us know and once again welcome to the forum...hope you stick around.

Regards
    Gary R.

Sorry forgot to add this link, when i lost the other tank a few months back https://www.fish-keeping.com/forums/...-Days-are-Over
    Last edited by Gary R; 27-01-2020 at 01:55 PM. Reason: forgot to add link