Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: A new Fish tank is Born in Gary's House

Re: A new Fish tank is Born in Gary's House

O i forgot that i added a ilonda wifi auto fish feeder as well, this will help when i go back to work in a few days keeping the fish well fed, I've got it set to feed the fish three times a day with flake and pellets mixed in this feeder and if i think they need more i can press a app on my phone and do a extra feed and if i think they are getting to much i can stop it from feeding just by using the same app on the phone.
    This is a nice toy for those who work long hours or want to go away for the weekend (after the lockdown) and wish they could just give there fish some food, and it works

IMG_3282.jpg
    Last edited by Gary R; 22-05-2020 at 05:49 PM. Reason: added feeder

Had a trip out to Maidenhead Aquatics at Preston yesterday with the other half ...they seem to be the only shop around our way still getting hold of fish and corals ... ended up coming home with a couple of new sps corals for the tank.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gary R For This Useful Post:

Liam-A (26-05-2020)

Well it's been a while since I've done any posting on here, which i am sorry about but as my wife is not well at the moment she comes first.

Anyway i have added a couple of corals over the last couple of months and a nice pair of dragon pipe fish ...so here is a quick short video and hopefully i will be able to start doing some more updates.

https://www.fish-keeping.com/forums/...2&d=1597160510
    Last edited by Gary R; 14-08-2020 at 01:02 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Gary R For This Useful Post:

lost (15-08-2020)

Coming on a treat mate i do miss mine but not the stress Maidenhead Aquatics round our way has stopped selling marine life stock how is the bare bottom method working out?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lost For This Useful Post:

Gary R (17-08-2020)

Well to be honest its only 6 months that this tank as been running and that's with using live...dead rock that i have had sorted for over 7 years since striping down the marine tank that was once in the front room, so its not doing to bad now that its starting to mature and fish and corals are doing well, I have left the bottom glass just to grow the green algae for the tangs to eat and they are doing a good job of keeping it trimmed down plus its keeping them busy well i'm out working, but with any new tank you are looking around the 1 year mark before it starts to mature fully and you know its going to be good or not.
    I just like coming home in the evenings and sitting down with the dogs and watching it for a hour before saying hello to the wife .

Anyway when are you going to start that tank back up and get yourself back on here again ?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gary R For This Useful Post:

lost (18-08-2020)

I am here tbh gary i dont know but not any time soon

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lost For This Useful Post:

Gary R (01-09-2020)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456