Thread: A new Fish tank is Born in Gary's House

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

A new Fish tank is Born in Gary's House

Well it had to happen one day, Rising from the ashes like the Phoenix ...... A new Fish tank is Born in Gary's house

I said goodbye to the Mrs Saturday morning and waved her off as she reversed down our driveway then drove off to work.... It was the worst thing i could of done to her as a hour later this big van pulled up outside my house and two big strapping lads got out and opened the back doors of there van and to my amazement there was this big 180 gallon marine fish tank with a metal framed cabinet sat inside it waiting to be lifted out

After a hour or more of them lifting this into the house and putting it into place...... the two of them quickly emptied my safe of all its money then drove off

Well i had a big smile on my face all day after that ..... until the Mrs came home from work then it changed as the first thing see sore after giving me a kiss on the way in was this new big tank in our back living room and looking at her face she was not amused at all and the first thing she said to me was i thought we were not getting another fish tank ? second thing she said to me was, it is bigger than the other one that was there ..... so like a naughty boy i went and until she had a couple of glasses of wine
    I'v got a bit of creeping to do now with her

Got to say the tank looks nice

Anyway this is a new start to setting up a new tank and if anyone whats to follow this new journey of mine i will be posting pictures as i go along with the setting up over the following weeks, months and years if she lets me .......Don't know were the money is coming from for this......... will have to work some long hours to pay for it all
    Attached Images Attached Images