Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5 gallon octagon

Re: 5 gallon octagon

Quote Originally Posted by djprincessx View Post
    Well, I have awesome news!!! We have a whole house to ourselves so I probably want to set up our 29 gallon or our 50 gallon, but I really do not know. We plan on moving to Florida in a year, year and 1/2, 2 years so I do not want to set up a tank to have to move them all the way to florida, that would take a lot of work! I really want my fish though. I want a nice Malawi Chiclid tank and the 50 would be great for that! One day maybe I will venture into salt water, when I am older and wiser :P
    Well i think you should go for it, a year and a half is a long time, and a nice big tank in the living room always looks good

Re: 5 gallon octagon

Quote Originally Posted by djprincessx View Post
    Well, I have awesome news!!! We have a whole house to ourselves so I probably want to set up our 29 gallon or our 50 gallon, but I really do not know. We plan on moving to Florida in a year, year and 1/2, 2 years so I do not want to set up a tank to have to move them all the way to florida, that would take a lot of work! I really want my fish though. I want a nice Malawi Chiclid tank and the 50 would be great for that! One day maybe I will venture into salt water, when I am older and wiser :P
    Florida sounds nice, i bit warmer than around here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12