Thread: time to upgrade

time to upgrade

Been thinking for a while that i need a nano take so in the next few months i will be having a look.While i was at my lfs i did see one of these
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BETTA-LIFESPAC...21117001r31671
    has any body seen one of these or used one and is there any better? thanks for the help guys

Re: time to upgrade

Not seen one of them. Stuff getting a nano get a proper tank
    Zeovit fan , Timo.

I wish mate but i have not got the roomso a nano it will have to be, do you no of a good make? and please dont say red see.Have you seen the prices of them things

I have a m8 that's got two tanks for sale and they are very new and like brand new

One Red Sea MAX 130 in black very little use but used. £300 ish he would like but could get him down a bit.

Also an Aqua Marine 900 again very little use but used in silver. I would go for this one over the max if you have room it comes with the marisys filter system so just add water like the red sea. He said he would like £300 but think I could get him down a lot on this because it not as well known and popular as the max.

http://www.aquaone.co.uk/aquamarine_900.php

All currently empty and can arrange for them to be viewed. Location of tanks is near Binbrook in a garage. All complete with all running gear stands hoods as original. All marine versions.
    Zeovit fan , Timo.

They sound just right mate i will do some reading and some and will pm you as i say its not for a few months yet....i no binbrook well