Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Powder Brown Tang - Acanthurus japonicus

Re: Powder Brown Tang - Acanthurus japonicus

Quote Originally Posted by bdoak1981 View Post
    any ideas on what may have caused the death gary? real shame very pretty fish

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    To be honest I got it from a shop that I don't use that much, I would always watch a fish for a hour and see it feeding before I would part with any money but that day I must of been in a rush and when I saw it I thought that is coming home with me

But I did notice that after 24 hours it was not feeding and was hiding out of the way a lot ...could of been my yellow tang or the flame angle upsetting it or the shops fault, I just don't know.

I have seen another one yesterday at my local fish shop but if it is still there tomorrow it might come home with me

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gary R For This Useful Post:

bdoak1981 (02-11-2015)

Sea Cucumber

Quote Originally Posted by Gary R View Post
    To be honest I got it from a shop that I don't use that much, I would always watch a fish for a hour and see it feeding before I would part with any money but that day I must of been in a rush and when I saw it I thought that is coming home with me

But I did notice that after 24 hours it was not feeding and was hiding out of the way a lot ...could of been my yellow tang or the flame angle upsetting it or the shops fault, I just don't know.

I have seen another one yesterday at my local fish shop but if it is still there tomorrow it might come home with me
    did you notify the shop of problems with the tang whilst it stopped eating etc mate?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

No I didn't m8 as I only go in there for my gamma frozen brine shrimp with garlic packs every now and then as they are the only ones round my way that sell it.....fish and corals I usually leave alone from there.

I used to go to a shop that was in the pfk mag I brought two fish and they gave me so algae for the sump the fish died the algae fell to bits and got every were closely followed by loads of Aiptasia . Surface to say I will not be using them again

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lost For This Useful Post:

Gary R (05-11-2015)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12