Thread: Howdy !

Howdy !

WoW ! I have always wanted to be a
    Sea Cucumber

Who would have thought that all i needed to do was join this site and "BAM" my dream realized.

Anyway, here i am, fish keeper for many years, expert by no means, just lookin for a new forum home.

Nice software, I own VBulletin as well, used it to keep a forum running for awhile til Facebook came along.

Anyway, just lurking for now to see what all i can learn from your older posts.

Re: Howdy !

Hi and welcome to fish-keeping Mr Fish

Think you hit the nail on the head there ......Facebook.....we used to be a good little forum with around 20 members at a time on here day after day, but as you can see we get the odd one come along.

Myself i'm into marine fish and Koi in a big way that is one reason for starting this forum years ago' as it is now slowed down a lot I only show my face every couple of days.

anyway I see you are from the USA ....what fish do you have and is it a costly hobbie were you are, as in the UK we get ripped off with anything to do with fish

hope to hear back

Regards
    Gary.

Ive been in the hobby for about 30 yrs. Have kept about everything that swims at some time, including reef.

Since i retired i scaled way back to just a small 15 gal. breeder tank, low tech planted with a group of dwarf cory's and a couple of pencilfish, but i do keep a few North American Natives during the Spring and Summer.

Welcome To > http://www.fish-keeping.com

If you watch closely, your fish will teach you something everyday.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to James For This Useful Post:

Gary R (09-03-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Fish View Post
    Ive been in the hobby for about 30 yrs. Have kept about everything that swims at some time, including reef.

Since i retired i scaled way back to just a small 15 gal. breeder tank, low tech planted with a group of dwarf cory's and a couple of pencilfish, but i do keep a few North American Natives during the Spring and Summer.

Looks like you have been in the hobby just as long as myself

I had a fish tank in every room in our house until the Mrs put her foot down one day and said she wanted to redecorate the house one room at a time, leaving me with just the back room were I have the reef tank ...all other tanks are now in the garage waiting to be filled up and sorted out which I am looking at doing this summer when I get some me time.

Nice looking tank as well you have there and I like Dwarf Cory catfish two
    Last edited by Gary R; 09-03-2017 at 11:09 AM.